We understand that not all residents are aware of the landscaping standards established for the neighborhood. To assist you, we’ve put together a list of the most common violations
- Trashcans should not be visible from street
- General upkeep of the yard (weeds, trimming, pruning)
- Verges (gravel roadside) free from weeds
- Roof and driveways should be free of debris and moss
- Holiday lights removed after 45 days
- No boats or RVs on the property for more than 3 days
As an additional reminder, vehicles can only be parked in the garage, in the driveway, or on the roadside verges.